Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:49:28 -0500
From:         jhlauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: REPAIR SAFETY - COOLANT LEVEL SENSOR (LONG)
Comments: To: Vanagon <vanagon@vanagon.com>, lvlearn@MCI2000.com

My guess at this point is that the pressure cap did not open per specifications. My mechanic had put a new hose (water pump to valve next to expansion tank) on the previous week. I was getting some minor leaks at some of the hose connections. I had also mentioned to him, that he was not always filling the system with enough coolant after he worked on cooling system.

John

-----Original Message----- From: Blue Eyes <lvlearn@MCI2000.com> To: jhlauterbach <jhlauterbach@EMAIL.MSN.COM> Date: Tuesday, November 17, 1998 12:32 AM Subject: Re: REPAIR SAFETY - COOLANT LEVEL SENSOR (LONG)