Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:39:48 -0800
From:         KBatzler <KBatzler@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: disconnect brake line to remove caliper?
Comments: To: Vanagon <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

You don't need to disconnect the caliper to remove the rotor....just hang it up with a coat hanger with the brake line connected. Karl Batzler 84 Vanagon La Quinta, CA -----Original Message----- From: Jeffrey R <Oxroad@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, November 17, 1998 12:05 AM Subject: disconnect brake line to remove caliper?