Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:31:03 -0800
From:         David Thompson <David.Thompson@EDWARDS.AF.MIL>
Subject:      Re: Digest?
Comments: To: steeling@CREATIVE.NET, Vanagon@vanagon.com

I agree. I am a new guy on the list and I think that many others might feel the same way I do: I really like the access to the folks and information out there, but there is simply way too much info coming through the pipe. I have thought about some improvements.

1. Put a key word in the "Subject" such as "Technical", "Fun", "Travel", "Wanted", "ForSale", etc.

2. Maybe split up the email addresses so that we can subscribe to one subject (while still maintaining the master mailing list, for those who are retired or only need 2 hours of sleep per night.

3. I had some other ideas, but I'm rather dim, so they have left my brain. I'm sure the computer wizzes out there that can engineer some great solutions. Any ideas?

David Thompson Environmental Management,Conservation Group AFFTC/EMXC Edwards AFB, CA Phone 805.277.1443 FAX 805.277.6145

>>> Dean Forshee <steeling@CREATIVE.NET> 11/17 8:02 AM >>> When getting email from Vanagon.com, is there a way to get a daily digest from the list, or is it all or nothing? Part of my problem is that for some reason, I've been getting 2 copies of ALL my email. Not sure why. Perhaps because I have 2 different versions of Netscape on my desktop. At any rate, between the 2 lists that I subscribe to and the other email correspondence I get... I get way too much email!!! I love the lists but I gotta thin it out a bit!

Thanks.

Dean.