Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 16 Nov 1998 15:24:48 +0000
From:         Brad Knapp <bknapp@RCCMPLS.COM>
Subject:      let's help each other...
Comments: To: "vanagon@vanagon.com" <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Since we have so many listees who are willing to post ads, why don't we do it every week (Monday?) from our local newspapers.

It's a cakewalk to do... many local papers are online with searchable classifieds, just go to your local paper, search for "vw van" copy the info and paste it into your e-mail program and then post it to the list. This way we can help each other, from looking for that perfect parts vehicle to the brand new 99 euro. We could even inspect the vehicles or at least reccomend a local shop to take it to for an appraisal/inspection.

Would there be one person from each metropolitan area willing do this? I've done it in the past and others here in the Minneapolis St. Paul area have posted these as well

for example here's what's for sale this week in the Twin Cities:

1986 Volkswagen VANAGON weekender, new muffler/batt, extras, good cond, $2500 825-3047

1983 Volkswagen VANAGON 111M, 4 spd, W.C., 7 pass, runs/drives exclnt,

1982 Volkswagen VANAGON air cooled snrf, nice body, runs grt, 7 pass $1100/bo. 740-9203 pgr

1970 Volkswagen poptop camper Runs great, must sell now. $950/BO 871-3470

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan weekender pkg, tow pkg, exc cond. 75M. $13,000. 218-751-9575

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan GL. Blue/grey, 1 owner, automatic, dual air/heat, must see only $8475. 2 others to choose from. Burnsville VW 894-3500

1993 Volkswagen Eurovan MV AT, AC, 90M, $8800/BO. '91 Vanagon GL, AC, new trs/batt, 112M, $6800/BO. 331-7330

1991 Volkswagen Vanagon CARAT 70M 4spd Wkndr pkg. $9000/BO. Must sell 612/722-3709

'86 VW VANAGON Camper. Weekender 120M exc running order & cond. Metic maint, $5000/BO 715-483-5096 Classification: Automobiles for sale, Volkswagen , Published: 11/10/98 02:40:13

'93 VW EUROVAN 7 pass w/ auto dual air cass and more - sharp! $3995 Schmelz Countryside VW 484-8441 Classification: Mini Vans , Published: 11/16/98 02:03:58

93 VW EUROVAN GL. Blue/Grey, 1-owner, automatic, dual air/heat. Must see, only $8,475. 2 othrs to choose from. BURNSVILLE 894-3500 Classification: Automobiles for sale, Volkswagen , Published: 11/15/98 07:42:03

1977 VW VAN Hard to find- runs good. Sale priced today at $995 Call Your Low Mileage Used Vehicle Superstore Whitaker Buick Jeep Eagle 1225 University 645-7781