Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:01:39 -0500
From:         Tom Carrington <tcarrington@RELITECH.COM>
Subject:      Re: '84 Camper value
Comments: To: pray4me@CAIS.COM
Comments: cc: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

If the body is decent, and the interior is not trashed, I would consider it an excellent price!!! It would be a shame to part it out if it is a good Westy. Makes an excellent candidate for for fixing back up or even an engine conversion project.

Please don't part out a clean Westy. Let it serve another owner well. Let's part out the rusted, wrecked or otherwise un-salvageable Vanagons instead.

TomC Lives in the DC area.