Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:18:20 -0600
From:         "Roy O." <keepsake@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      No VW content...further to holiday thought
Comments: To: Vanagon List <Vanagon@VANAGON.COM>

Oh Oh! all the armchair philosophers are coming out of the woodwork...here's my contribution from a bumper sticker I saw...

Enjoy life!...this is not a rehearsal.

Roy O. '87 Westfalia (till death us do part)

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, November 24, 1998 4:30 PM Subject: Holiday thought