Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:13:04 -0500
From:         Pat <pdooley@GTE.NET>
Subject:      Re: Tampa Classifieds
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

The 80 VW pickup in the classifieds is a RABBIT. I added this vehicle because it jumped out at me. The last ad I saw for a rabbit pickup in Tampa was 2 years ago. I bought it.

-----Original Message----- From: Helmut Zeidler <Helmut_Zeidler@NOTESMAIL.NOKIA.COM> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, November 25, 1998 5:54 PM Subject: Re: Tampa Classifieds