Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 1998, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Nov 1998 17:08:14 -0800
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: Third Brake Light
Comments: To: vanagon <vanagon@vanagon.com>

Hey, I bought my brake light from a local FLAPS, it cost about $40 here, but the name of the store doesnt matter, cause I live in Norway, and you most probably live in USA. The glare from the brake light isnt annoying, even at night, cause it is a red light, which is not blinding. If you still want another type, maybe the roofmounted style? EVs have those, they are sold as kits for early European EVs that didnt come with them when new. I even got the p/ns for you. Lamphousing: 701 945 213 , bulbholder: 1H6 945 121 , lens: 1H6 945 131 In addition comes a few screws and nuts. Good luck!

PerL 88 Syncro