Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Dec 1998 01:09:45 -0500
From:         James Cohen <jscohen@SPRYNET.COM>
Subject:      SA Grilles-Finally the info!
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Sorry everybody,

I've been under my GTi trying to get it back together (it's in pieces) so I can leave for Aspen.

Here's the final costs on the Grilles.

$195 plus $15 for the shipping and the box.

So, $210 for the total.

I would prefer a certified check or MO, but if that's too big a hassle, I'll take a personal one. Gold bullion is also acceptable :)

NOW, IMPORTANT!

I only have a limited quantiy at the moment. I was limited to what I could get on the plane, so please email me with your commitment to buy, and THEN mail me the check. That way, if I run out, I dont' have to return anyone's check to them.

If I DO run out, I can get more...as many you need. And within a week, so if you want them let me know.

Please send the checks AFTER I have confirmed by email that I have one for you.

Send to:

James S. Cohen

35 West 83rd Street

New York, NY 10024-5201

</color>Thank you all for your interest.

James

IF you want to call me: 212-787-5813