Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 5 Dec 1998 20:54:59 -0800
From:         Vanman <mckayaa@OIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Test (F)
Comments: To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM

Yeah, really, I thought finals week started on monday, not tonight. The last thing I need is something on top of chem and calc. Please say it will be an open (list) archive test, and all of the questions will be multipe choice like: Which model of the vanagon came in 4wd? A)GL B)Westphalia C)Syncro D)Westy-Syncro E)Both C and D

Which year did the vanagon come out with the wasserboxer engine? A)1980 B)1983 C)1986 D)1991

and other such questions, of course you could have some extra credit toughies (what year did the syncros come without the viscous coupling, and how many pre- vanagon syncros were built), hey this would be a good idea for a contest, if we can get any sponsors (Bus Depot, Eurospec :+) ), like the first person to post all of the answers correctly would get the grand prize? Any suggestions?

-Aaron Mckay mckayaa@oit.edu college student in mechanical engineering at Oregon Institute of Technology '85 vanagon GL -----Original Message----- From: BILL <billv2@PRODIGY.NET> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, December 05, 1998 8:25 PM Subject: Re: Test (F)