Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:48:45 -0500
From:         The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>
Subject:      German Parts Are In - LAST CALL
Comments: To: vanagon@vanagon.com, type2@type2.com, vintagebus@type2.com

Just a note to let you know that my shipment from Europe arrived at the shop Friday, and your orders will ship Monday or Tuesday.

I am about to close the advance window of opportunity that I gave list members, and promote these parts to the general public. You still have a couple of days still to get them before anyone else gets a shot at them. The list is at http://www.busdepot.com/members.htm . It's worth a look.

I will probably announce the parts to the general public tomorrow or Tuesday. At the same time, I will be raising the price on a handful of the parts, since the initial pricing was intended for list members only. I will honor the list member pricing (as seen on the above page) for all of this upcoming week. Even if it comes up higher on the shopping cart, you will get the list member price **IF** you specify in the instructions field that you are a list member. However, availability will be limited to stock on hand, of course. After next week, the pricing on the web will apply, which may be slightly higher on some items. (Of course even that pricing is far lower than anybody else has these items, I assure you.)

One unfortunate note: The crate of unidentified splitty and Syncro parts, which I had mentioned was supposed to be included in the shipment, wasn't there. Apparantly it was not sent due to Customs problems with sending a crate where every item was not identified. As a result, I may not get that crate until my next European delivery in late January or early February.

Thanks, Ron Salmon The Bus Depot http://www.busdepot.com