Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 1 Dec 1998 08:57:08 -0500
From:         "James H. McCarthy" <jimhmc@MIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: European NOS Parts & Hoover CD on Website!

Be careful with the web site: http://www.busdepot.com/members.htm. You must remove the 'period' that is at the end of the text in order to make it work. Jim McCarthy >Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 01:27:32 -0500 >From: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM> >Subject: European NOS Parts & Hoover CD on Website! > >Well, at long last, I've posted a list of many of the parts I discovered >while in Europe last month! Some Syncro and Splittie parts have yet to be >posted, but most of the rest are there. Included are new repair manuals for >Vanagons and Breadloafs, NOS German heat exchangers, engine tin kits, >Vanagon Euro bumper/spoiler kits, lock sets, and a lot more. While you're >there, you can order a copy of Bob Hoover's Sermons on CD ROM as well. > >I put the European parts on the Members page, >http://www.busdepot.com/members.htm. Save this URL for future reference, >because it is a "hidden" page. There is no link to it from any of the pages >on the website, as it is for Listmembers only. While these special deals >can be found as isolated items on different pages of the website, for now >only the listmembers page has them all in one place. You will have to go to >the regular search page to order the parts, though, as explained on the >Members page. > >I'm giving List Members first crack at these, but in about a week I'll >promote them to the general public. Many of the quantities are limited. >Some I may be able to get again in a couple of months, others not at all. > >The parts themselves are at port in Philadelphia as I write this, awaiting >Customs clearance before I can send a truck for them. So it should be >Friday or Monday before they ship. Orders will be taken on a first come, >first serve basis. If they are sold out by the time your order reaches us, >Jerry will let you know via e-mail. > >Thanks, >Ron Salmon >The Bus Depot >http://www.busdepot.com > > >p.s. We've added a new confirmation feature to the website order form. You >should receive an automated e-mail confirming your order within the same day >that you place it, followed by a personal confirmation from Jerry either the >same or next business day. If you receive both, your order reached us; if >not, drop us an email just in case it didn't. This may be overkill, but >you'll certainly get plenty of notice that we got your order! >

Jim McCarthy ex '87 Westfalia '95 EuroVanCamper Somerville, MA