Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:51:22 -0800
From:         harald_nancy <harald_nancy@EARTHLINK.NET>
Subject:      Re: Calling all Adventurewagens!!!
Comments: To: Vanagon@VANAGON.COM, Iaonbb@AOL.COM

Hi Mm Bitner, If you want to see a picture of an AdventureWagen, call Ed Anderson, the designer, at 707-964-4298, and have him mail you a brochure of the current Ford-based AdventureWagen. The current model is called Mark Vlll. Anyways, that is the latest brochure that I have. Comparing the previous Vanagon and the current Ford hi-top AdventureWagen campers, the hi-top design and furniture layout are almost identical. Except, of course, that it is now built around a Ford van, instead of a vanagon. The brochure contains color photos of the top. Hope this helps. Let us know how it works out with your top. Harald '90 westy

Mm Bitner wrote: > Well, as it turns out the guy was wrong again! It IS INDEED an Adventurewagen > top on an '82 Westy. I originally wasn't interested in this style recalling a > conversion I had seen on an '87 syncro Adventurewagen. But, this one is > different than the one I saw! I got the pictures today and I am totally > psyched about getting it...So Anyone w/ pictures of their Adventurewagens or > knowledge of web sites w/ pictures please E- me and let me know. I'd love to > compare them to mine, these pictures are polaroids taken at night so the > quality is marginal. I'd love to hear any and all stories, likes, dislikes, > prob's, etc... Plus any additional info on various styles, accessories, > etc... It even came w/ the original sales ticket from Adventurewagen!!! > TIA > MM