Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:50:47 -0500
From:         "Jason M. Yasment" <jyasmen1@NYCAP.RR.COM>
Subject:      Re: Stretched Vanagon with rear A/V Computer lounge
Comments: To: Blue Eyes <lvlearn@MCI2000.COM>, vanagon@VANAGON.COM

I bet this van could do a mean wheelie!!! I think it may pose a threat to my XR!

Jason Yasment -----Original Message----- From: Blue Eyes <lvlearn@MCI2000.COM> To: vanagon@VANAGON.COM <vanagon@VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, December 11, 1998 3:44 PM Subject: Stretched Vanagon with rear A/V Computer lounge