Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 11 Dec 1998 15:49:45 -0800
From:         YauMan Chan <YauMan@CCHEM.BERKELEY.EDU>
Subject:      It's not the same thing!
Comments: To: rlpa80@email.sps.mot.com, vanagon@vanagon.com

>>> "John-Reed Maffeo" <rlpa80@email.sps.mot.com> 12/11 6:04 AM >>> > out fleets of Westy's for this purpose and will train virgins > (Westy Virgins?) who will go forth

Uh, I think that is supposed to be Westal Virgins, eh?

John-Reed Maffeo >>

No.. The Roman's can have their Westal Virgins, but when I delivery my virgins to align your tantric energy in the upper bunk of a genunine VW Vanagon Westfalia, they will be registered trademark Westy Virgins <g>!

Now,of course it must be noted that they are certified to only do lingam massages whereas the more highly technical yoni massage will be reserve for the only one true master - me!

[Sidebar: 1. Amazing the thing you can get away with when you pepper your prose with a few Sanskrit words!] [Sidebar: 2. Don't you all regret taking Shop instead of Sanskrit when you were in high school! -now you can't stand it and have to waste some time to find out what it means... don't you just hate that!] [Sidebar: 3. Wait.. don't you all go hitting http://www.tantra.org/index.html all at once to fine out what those massages do! The traffic from list members here will take down their server - that's what the Pentagon meant when they talk about "collateral damage" from our Friday Follies here.

Happy Friday.

Yau-Man Chan 87 GL