Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 1998, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:06:45 -0800
From:         David Raistrick <keen@POLARIS.DIGITAL-GALAXY.NET>
Subject:      North Carolina  Winterbus Campout (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:51:51 -0700 From: Chris <vw69bus@mindspring.com> To: type2@type2.com, vintagebus@type2.com Subject: North Carolina Winterbus Campout

Just when you thought your bus fun for the winter was to repaint that dingy tinware...

I've been tossing arounf the idea of putting together an informal winterbus campout. The dates would be Jan 15,16 & 17. The location is still up in the air but I am looking at Hanging Rock State Park,NC or Roaring Gap, NC. A few local folks have expressed some interest but I would also like to hear from listmembers that would be interested in attending as well.

Never been camping before. Well there is no better time. Ask Santa to bring you a 20 degree bag and a lantern for X-mas. Pack some sandwhiches and hit the road.

Don't have a camper. No problem. Leave that middle seat at home and sleep on the cargo floor. Tents work too.

Worried about the cold. You already drive a bus so you should be used to that:)>

Please send me an e-mail if you would like to attend. I will keep you posted as plans develope.

vw69bus@mindspring.com

Chris '72 bus '69 bus

PS can someone on the vanogon list please post this/