Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:28:49 PST
From:         Malcolm Stebbins <mstebbins@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Amended Webber question
Comments: To: DavidCaston@COMPUSERVE.COM

BTDT. I have a carb set up on my 91 syncro westy, rather than rehash it all again, you can search the archives for "Carb" or mstebbinsA@hotmail.com AND malcolm.stebbins@msvu.ca and read all about. Also some discussion about Carb icing on the vanagon@onelist (or whatever that name is) or you can contact me directly but right now my computer is in getting upgraded to W-98 so it will be a few days till I'm back at full email strength. I have no experience with emissions results, but the van runs fine. Malcolm S. Nova Scotia