Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:17:49 -0800
From:         Per Lindgren <lindgre@ONLINE.NO>
Subject:      Re: Searching For (ORTEC) Spare Tire Carrier

Hi, everybody! I have a picture of a '98 EV, that I've scanned from the '98 Caravelle catalogue, with a spare carrier on the back, with a tire cover with the infamous "Syncro" logo. The carrier is mounted on the right of the van, and swings out for hatch access. If you are interested in this pic, please let me know, and I'll send the pic to you. I can also try to get the part number and MSRP of this unit. I know it would look great on a Vanagon Syncro, maybe one could make it fit, too!

PerL 88 Syncro