Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 10 Jan 1999 09:26:03 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@JPS.NET>
Subject:      Re: square headlight upgrade kit
Comments: To: SyncroHead@AOL.COM

Thanks Jim! Keep us posted on the results of your review of Randy's square headlight kit. Bill 90 Westy Syncro Lake Tahoe -----Original Message----- From: Jim Davis <SyncroHead@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, January 10, 1999 9:19 AM Subject: Re: square headlight upgrade kit