Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:25:13 -0500
From:         Jason Yasment <jyasmen1@NYCAP.RR.COM>

EriKO wrote: "it's your responsibility to understand how the listserver works, not anyone else's."

I'm glad that people don't take that attitude towards my Vanagon!! Can you imagine you/me/us posting a question and someone saying "it's your responsibility to understand how your VANAGON works, not anyone else's."

Will Rogers said "We're all ignorant, only on different topics"

my 2 Cdn cents worth. Malcolm S