Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:30:22 EST
From:         KENWILFY@AOL.COM
Subject:      Re: Adding gauges to a Vanagon dashboard (guages and pods)
Comments: To: thewestyman@MINDSPRING.COM

Since there has been some interest in gauges lately, I just wanted to let folks know that I sell these VDO gauges and the one, two, and three gauge black molded plastic "pods" that the gauges fit nicely into. The pods are $9 for the one pod, $11 for the two pod, and $14 for the three pod. These are made by VDO. Also have new VDO gauges and senders for sale. Oil pressure: Gauge $35 and sender that has the other plugin for the oil light $28 Oil Temp: Gauge $27 and sender that screws into oil drain plug hole $27 Voltmeter $27 Manifold Pressure Gauge with installation kit $32 Cylinder Head Temp Gauge with thermal sender $65 (probably more useful to our aircooled brethern). All of these gauges and the pods come with a lifetime warranty. Just wanted to let you know they are available. Because of my aircraft background, I just love gauges. Really gives you a better idea of what is going on in there. Ken Wilford Van-Again John 3:16