Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:25:32 -0500
From:         Scarlett Semko <damosem@MAIL.MCO.BELLSOUTH.NET>
Subject:      Re: Correct capacitor
Comments: To: BILL <billv2@prodigy.net>

Bill,

Thanks for your timely reply.

Question: I remember reading on one of the posts regarding this "fix" (don't remember if it was your post or not) something about grounding the AFM, is this correct? Any advice regarding the grounding?

Again, thanks for your timely reply, much appreciated.

Ron Semko 1984 Vanagon w/Weekender Pkg and 200,000 + miles 1978 300D with 300,000 + miles