Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 16 Jan 1999 11:34:37 -0500
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: David's doing a fine job!
Comments: To: "Pollard, Matthew" <Matthew.Pollard@OREADCA.COM>

Better make that eght or ten pints. I think he will need that after all of this! I did not notice a very long line of folks volunteering to take over the list a while back. We should be greatfull that David was willing to step up to the plate when no one else wanted to. THANKS DAVID!!

-----Original Message----- From: Pollard, Matthew <Matthew.Pollard@OREADCA.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, January 15, 1999 9:15 PM Subject: Re: David's doing a fine job!