Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 18 Jan 1999 12:43:21 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: Vendors for E-code OEM Vanagon Low-beams
Comments: To: Todd Last <rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM>,
          organslave@earthlink.net, SyncroHead@aol.com

Todd, Let's remember that the $350 PUMA price that I recently quoted is from last May, almost a year ago. There may have been changes in the Dollar/DM exchange rate that would change that price. Also, I believe that was for one set (2 low/hi beams). It is possible that PUMA would give a better deal to a larger order. Also, let's not forget Randy Bergum's offer of $200 for and upgrade kit that includes two Hella e-code hi/low beam headlights. The advantage of Randy's kit would be obvious the moment the first stone kicked up and broke one of your headlights. (My understanding is that the Hella e-code lights that Randy supplies are readily available here in the U.S. at a MUCH lower price... under $50 each I think.) If anyone is interested in Randy's kit please email me at wdavidson@thegrid.net as I am putting together a list of people who I will keep informed as the deal with Randy firms up (Jim Davis, who lives near Randy, is going to ckeck the kit out for light quality, craftsmanship, and cosmetics). (My only interest in this is getting a kit for myself, and Randy only wants to make them 5 at a time.) Thanks, Bill 90 Westy Syncro Lake Tahoe -----Original Message----- From: Todd Last <rubatoguy@MINDSPRING.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Monday, January 18, 1999 10:39 AM Subject: Vendors for E-code OEM Vanagon Low-beams