Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 19 Jan 1999 07:24:42 -0800
From:         David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>
Subject:      Re: Vendors for E-code OEM Vanagon Low-beams
Comments: To: Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>

At 22:28 18/01/1999 -0800, Davidson wrote: >David, >This sounds good, but I have a couple of questions: >1. What do you mean by "park light holders"? Could you tell me what this >term means?

In Europe the park lights are in the head lights no the signal markers.

>2. Would there be tax or import/export duties on top of these prices?

Possibly, I'll check into it.

>3. When you say "genuine Hella H4 lights for the 86 to 91 Vanagons", do you >mean the e-code rectangular low/hi headlights that came stock on the >Vanagons in Germany from 86 to 91? >The ones that require no alteration other than wiring the new headlight >plugs?

Correct.

>4. And the price includes the H4 bulbs?

No

>Thanks for taking you time to clarify,