Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 20 Jan 1999 12:21:55 -0500
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: YUK YOU PEOPLE DROWN ME IN BOREDOM
Comments: To: "Melissa J. Cullison" <MelissaC@CAPLAN.COM>

Leaving so soon? We have a pretty good fight going here and it would be a shame if you walked out before the final count. You got a bad first impression I guess but if you hang around a while I thing you will see that all of this is simply a "lovers spat" and will blow over in a few days.

In the mean time I am glad to see that you are able to lace up the boxing gloves and get in there with the best of them (us). That little tinge of satisfaction you felt as you hit the "send" button is part of the "fun-lluvin" and is shared by most of us here. One of the qualifications for Vanagon ownership is being something of a Bull Headed, Opinionated SOB (DOB?). If we were not we would have sold them off long ago instead of once again grabbing a wrench and crawling under the Van to fix the latest glitch. The three messages you saved will be the first of many. Not a few of the valuable tid-bits will be coming from those now engaged in combat We are kind of a family here. Llike in most families tempers flare on occasion but there is seldom any filings for divorce. Your post seems to indicate that you possess a pretty good left jab and are as ready and able to duke it out as the next person so you should fit in here just fine. Stick around. .

-----Original Message----- From: Melissa J. Cullison <MelissaC@CAPLAN.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, January 20, 1999 11:04 AM Subject: YUK YOU PEOPLE DROWN ME IN BOREDOM