Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:19:24 -0500
From:         kris weber <napman@PLANET.NET>
Subject:      Re: it's compulsive posters, not vendors !

Come on now it's not the vendors who are impacting the list. It's the few members who feel they need to voice some inane rambling response to every post they see. We all know who they are. They're the same as crazy Uncle John at the family get together. Next time you down load you messages , organize them by sender and you'll see the same names 5 or 10 times a day. Come on now is that really needed. At least with the vendor "guys" they are adding something of value, albeit for a price !