Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jan 1999 13:53:23 EST
From:         Victor Montgomery <vmontgo32@JUNO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Spam:WTB Gun Rack for Westy
Comments: To: vw4x4@FYI.NET

Eric: You have obviously never been to Tennessee where Vanagons, Mules and guns harbor equal respect. In Tennessee, the volks don't lie, but if you are threatened you best not be in the appointed place. Rarely will you find a pickup truck or Vanagon without a well stocked gun rack in the back window. I think that Bob was probably sending you a subtle message, I would not advise crossing the border.

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:42:09 -0500 EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET> writes: >DAve get this guy the H$%%^% off the list. This is no place to >talk about guns! Other wise you will lose more people! > > Eric 86-VW4x4 > vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z > Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler > > >On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Robert A. Alexander wrote: > >> Jeff - A man after my own heart! I mounted an "Easy Rider Rifle >Rack" >> in the back window of my Vanagon a few years ago. When cruising, I >keep >> me three favorites in it. My single-shot .22 Dad gave me back when I >was >> 8, the British .303 Enfield I got via mail-order (for $16.95) back >in >> '62, when I was 12 and my prized Browning 12gauge auto! From >> four-legged to two-legged varmints, I'm protected! >> >> BOB - WA4RRN >> '85GL Bourgeois >> >