Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 21 Jan 1999 21:44:13 -0600
From:         Martin Peitz <peitz@HIWAAY.NET>
Subject:      lots of leftovers for sale

Martin Peitz wrote:

After selling my Syncro and after coming to the realization that I will be switching continents once again in June (back to Europe, for now), I am now trying to sell my leftover VW parts. Some of it is quite interesting, so I humbly recommend to check carefully.

Watercooled Vanagon stuff (all for 86 to 91):

Rear crossover pipe, NEW, org. VW, 86-91, $150 4 NEW org VW injectors, in the VW box, 86-91, $160 (of course they're also Bosch, but the box is cool) ECU, 86-91, good working used, 67tmls, $150 AFM, used, $50 idle stabilizer valve $100 idle stabilizer control module $100 Syncro front driveshafts, good used $100 each, buy a pair, get one in unknown condition free Syncro front driveshaft, NEW, orig. german manuf. Loebro, $220 engine longblock, 180tmls, ran fine when parked, $500 muffler mounts with straps, perfect shape, 2 years old, set $50 distributor, used, $80 cylinder head seal kit, org VW, includes everything, new of course, pair $120 Syncro transmission, good used, no diff. lock $1250 Syncro transmission, with diff lock, busted, with actuator, $400 Syncro tailpipe, org. VW, NEW, galvanized, 85 Syncro only (not a US part, bent more sharply, but will fit), $50 Syncro main driveshaft, used $200 Syncro main driveshaft, recent rebuilt, $300 Syncro front axles boot kits, org., $20 inside, $30 outside Syncro, front differential, VC seems too stiff, $250 Syncro starter, used for two month, Bosch rebuild, $150 Air Conditioning evaporator housing, like new, white, 2 month used, newer style from VW recall, with special speakers, $200 Air Conditioning front housing, like new, white, 2 month used, $150 A/C compressor, $50 Westfalia center side windows with screen, $200 pair electric mirror, left, works, $50 (with non-working right one $60) alternator, almost new, Bosch, $50 Other parts out of 87 Syncro parts car available (red car with grey interior, A/C)

Aircooled Vanagon stuff:

NOS heat exchanger, left side only, $100 ECUs, $50

Bus stuff:

heat exchanger, org. VW, 79 only, $140 NEW, $60 used, org VW heat exchangers, org. VW 68-71, $ NA (can't compete with Bus Depot on these, I hope he runs out soon) ECUs, $50 FI relays, resistors, except 79 CA, $10 front bumper, 73-79, $40 transmission, 75-79, 4-speed, used $150 transmission, automatic, 75-79, used $200, rebuilt $800

Wanted: 79 to 83 California Catalytic converter (must be ROUND with no flat seam) 79 only California left heat exchanger complete Fuel injected Bug engine

I haven't checked prices much. Of course I want to be cheaper than all the pros so I can get rid of the stuff. If I am out of line somewhere tell me and I will adjust. If interested in anything, P-mail me. I am located in Huntsville, Alabama.

Martin Peitz