Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 24 Jan 1999 20:44:57 -0600
From:         Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Auxilliary battery relays and wires
Comments: To: harald_nancy@earthlink.net

Hi Harald, Ok this all makes sense now. My bentley is a 80 - 89 and it doesn't mention the mm just the awg. There seems to be a mistake on 97.34d and a few other pages in my bentley stating that the battery ground cables are 25 mm and the battery to starter cable is a 70 mm cable. I can read past these obvious errors now that I know the wire sizes are in mm. Thanks again for the help. Darrell -----Original Message----- From: harald_nancy <harald_nancy@earthlink.net> To: Darrell Boehler <midwesty@MIDWEST.NET>; vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Sunday, January 24, 1999 8:14 PM Subject: Auxilliary battery relays and wires