Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:37:21 -0600
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Randy Bergum's Vanagon H4 Headlight Upgrade

Excellent Post, very informative and helpful.

This list is alive and well!

Marshall Ruskin 84 Westy -----Original Message----- From: Jim Davis <SyncroHead@AOL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Thursday, January 28, 1999 2:05 AM Subject: Randy Bergum's Vanagon H4 Headlight Upgrade