Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jan 1999 08:03:48 -0700
From:         Karl Wolz <wolzphoto@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Sach's clutch's
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM>

My '85 has been chattering since the first clutch replacement about 275,000 miles ago. It's on it's third engine and second tranny. Motor mounts have obviously been replaced, along with slave cylinders, shift linkage and God-knows what-all.

It's not always there, but it always comes back!

I realize I'm not helping anyone. I just needed to mention it.

Thanks,

Karl Wolz -----Original Message----- From: The Bus Depot <ron@NETCARRIER.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, January 29, 1999 6:09 AM Subject: Re: Sach's clutch's