Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Jan 1999 22:39:43 -0700
From:         BILL <billv2@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Fw: Indirect response from A-German Auto,
              was: Re: FI Wiring Harness FS

FWIW last year I had a simular situation with "new" parts instead of used. They took the parts back. No restocking fee, nothing, nada, and they had to order it. What FLAPS did this for me? My local VW dealer. They seem to want me to keep coming back as a repeat customer, and I do. As a matter of fact I highly recommend the parts guy "Ron" at my local VW dealership. He sometimes gives me better prices on parts then list vendors. Just recently he found for me the Westy sliding door clips for the panel and gave them to me at cost. I shop where I'm treated right and I'm always looking for a bargain, aren't you?

My harddrive did a choke-n-puke (got hungry for data) last year so I don't have my earlier responses from A-German whatever. A lot of it is in the archives though. And I did file with the BBB in San Jose.

Bill Doing business with recommended list venders and FLAPS and, Yes, my local VW dealer.