Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:43:26 -0500
From:         Michael Sullivan <sullivan@OPENMARKET.COM>
Subject:      Re: '81 westy fridge fuse holder

Dear List,

I replaced my stock, wimpy, 2-fuse "box" with a modern 12v fuse holder from an electrical supply company here in Boston. These units are sold to audio enthusiasts who need to add more electrical stuff to their cars. This new unit is rather handsome and takes 8 "standard" auto fuses (as opposed the the ancient style fuses used in the stock unit). For kicks I used gold-plated connectors -- looks rather boss. I use the extra fuses for my stereo setup and misc RV electrical circuits. All in all, a big improvement over the stock solution and cheaper too!

Cheers,

MJS