Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Jan 1999 07:56:04 -0500
From:         Dane Tessler <dane714@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: What next??????
Comments: To: Jaime Bates <amstaffy_1@WEBTV.NET>

Have you checked your idle stabilizer unit?

Dane Tessler Treasure Island, FL

http://members.aol.com/Dane714/westfalia.html -----Original Message----- From: Jaime Bates <amstaffy_1@WEBTV.NET> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Friday, January 29, 1999 10:35 PM Subject: What next??????

Hello everyone, Well after 2 trips to the Bus Depot this week we've now replaced: O2 sensor new wires (Bosh) Temp sender II cleaned throttle body

And still the idle is not correct ..it isn't surging but it is climbing to aprox.2700 RPM's and holds steady We are running out of ideas and I'm not sure whatto try next. Does the carbon canister have any bearing on the vacuum? Previously a tube coming from the canister would make the van run rough if it came off now it makes o difference on or off.I would like to take her to get her checked ot but affraid to drive with this problem and no one local works on VW's. Thanks for all the help I've recieved so far and any ideas would be great. Jaime 88'Vanagon GL