Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 1999, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:38:36 -0800
From:         "Steven X. Schwenk" <Steve@SCHWENK-LAW.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sach's clutch's
Comments: To: SyncroHead@AOL.COM

The problem with the sachs clutches developed in the last year or so....apparently when manufacturing was moved to another country (mexico?). I do not know if it is still a problem, but i do know it was last spring and summer, and widespread. If you check the archive, there's some discussion of it. They may have straightened it out by now. I know for a fact that last summer at least one well known shop was warning customers in advance of the possibility of chattering with a sachs and would not warrant against it. steve