Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 2 Feb 1999 18:05:07 -0700
From:         BILL <billv2@PRODIGY.NET>
Subject:      Re: Help! no one wants to buy my Westy!
Comments: To: mac stricklen <mac_stricklen@YAHOO.COM>

OK, I'll bite.

I'll start the bidding off at $100

Bill PS The phrase "I'm not really sure I want to sell this or not" to me says that you are not serious about selling it.

-----Original Message----- From: mac stricklen <mac_stricklen@YAHOO.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 3:04 PM Subject: Help! no one wants to buy my Westy!