Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Feb 1999 08:50:15 -0800
From:         Davidson <wdavidson@THEGRID.NET>
Subject:      Re: The value of a thing / Speed / Insurance
Comments: To: Mike Finkbiner <mike_l_f@HOTMAIL.COM>

Mike, Westys definitely sell for more in the early summer. Seasonal things just sell for more during their season of use. That's because most people don't plan very far ahead. That's why lawn and garden stuff sells for more in the summer and why the best time to buy Christmas tree decorations is the week after Christmas. It's the same idea with camping stuff. And campers. And Westys. Bill 90 Westy Syncro -----Original Message----- From: Mike Finkbiner <mike_l_f@HOTMAIL.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, February 06, 1999 8:40 AM Subject: The value of a thing / Speed / Insurance