Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 6 Feb 1999 13:41:30 -0800
From:         Doug Jones <duge4wd@EMAIL.MSN.COM>
Subject:      Re: add to vanagon digest
Comments: To: Les Ross <lesross@io.com>

No Problemo Les, I just wanted to avoid having another big flame war over this; Thought I might nip it in the bud, so to speak. Sorry if my tone was a little harsh, and thanks for the reply. No harm, No foul; It is now apparent you just have this ad as part of your sig box. I'm passing it onto the list in hopes this will go no farther, and since all I could find was instructions for signing onto the regular mailing list, not the digest. Send to listserv@vanagon.com , with SUBSCRIBE [your first name last name]. Sorry. Someone else here probably knows how to get on the digest.

Doug

My note to Les..... >Les Ross wrote: > Need a gift for a VW Bus Owner? > Check out this new bumpersticker: > http://homepages.infoseek.com/~volks3/vwsticker.html > >I know we've already had a "vendor war"; but, how many times do we need to >know where these stickers are? If the list admin tells me to shut up and >delete it, I will. This is just a flat-out ad; I just don't see this as >being the same as how the other vendors are helping with tech and mentioning >parts discounts to listees, you know...being regular active list members. > >That's all. >DougJ