Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:57:54 -0800
From:         Jason & Laura Cornfeld <vanagon@LGCY.COM>
Subject:      Re: vanagon Digest - 9 Feb 1999 to 10 Feb 1999 - Special issue

For Sale:

1985 VW Vanagon GL Newer Heads (They have been re-done)1.9L Wasserboxer, Pretty New Tyers, Great Interior Its a Greyish and Black Velour. Stoc WORKING A/C. 90 amp Alternator. Power Steering,CD/Player 8 inch sub built into back seat. 200W. Amp. Yakima Roof Rack. Exterior Color Silver. Few Small dings here and there not bad. take me an hour or so to fix them all.. Runs and Drives GREAT!! I am Really looking for an 85 or older Westy to maybe trade for... I love this van so you would have to give it a good home. If you have an 85 or Older maybe Westy I would be willing to trade as long as it was in decent shape and ran well as it would have to get me to college and back. I am willing to travel a ways... I live in Utah.. no rust on te car really though.. there is some on a scratch in the paint.. but i can fis that if desired.. I am really looking for a Westy! But otherwise I will take $3000 For it. For more Info E-Mail me at vanagon@lgcy.com or call me at 801-390-8196 ANY TIME!!!!!!!!! I will answer and talk to you!!! but if ya have a westy you dont drive much help a list member out =) And We would luv ya forever!! Well Let me know either way guys!

Jason 85 GL also have an extra Weekender kit to go into it if desired.. =)