Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:24:28 -0800
From:         Steve <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: Wasserboxer (was: I drove it! (engine swap info)5Cyl.)
Comments: To: arbosch@RA.ROCKWELL.COM, "vanagon@vanagon.com"
          <vanagon@vanagon.com>

The green is supposed to mark the most "efficient" rpm range, according to the manual...as i recall, anyway. Higher rpm does mean more wear, but my interpretation is that anything within the green range is fine. By pushing the limits of the green range you are not pudshing the limits of the motor. steve