Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 11 Feb 1999 23:41:17 -0500
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: [vanagon] Re: Is Gerry Really Dead?
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@volkswagen.org>

I build computers... amung Vanagons. We could easily put a DFI mother board with 64meg of Ram and an AMD 300 Mhz proccessor running a 100 mhz Bus for under $300. Assumuning the Case is a stamdard AT style. This means keeping all of its other components. What is the real root of the problem? I would think that the only other component that would slow it down would be it's network connection.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler