Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 12 Feb 1999 13:01:42 -0800
From:         Steve <sxs@CONCENTRIC.NET>
Subject:      Re: new Gerry hardware: why?
Comments: To: Mark McCulley <transporter99@HOTMAIL.COM>

Mark has a good point...all works fine, generally, and we have a spare list for when it does not.

On the other hand, we could make this list a heck of a lot more than it is, with much faster searching, a web page with FAQ, a section with photo guided repair/upgrade info, and so much more, like our type II brethern have done. I doube we would have any problem coming up with the cash necessary to get started on upgrading the entire list, starting with a new up-to-date server. Even if we don'ty do it now, sooner or later we will want to.

steve