Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:01:54 EST
From:         Remuse@AOL.COM
Subject:      Vanagon seat, bed for sale
Comments: To: type2@type2.com

I've got a couple of vanagon items to get out of the basement. One is a vanagon seat with armrests in good condition which I believe will fit the bus as well. It's in the light brown fabric and I suspect it was originally a "jump seat" since there is no provision for a headrest. I bought it off the list a couple of years ago paying way too much and have had it in the basement since replacing the interior on my 81 with that from an 89. I'd like $50 for it and frankly shipping it would probably be a pain and at least $20 so it would make sense to be in the Atlanta area if you have an interest.

Also, the 89 donor vehicle was a multivan with the full width Zbed which I skinned to reupholster my 81's bed. I therefore have the full width plywood bed and hinges if someone would like them at $25. This could make sense for someone with a plain vanagon in search of a folding bed/seat or for anyone else in search of hinges. The hinges seem more substantial than the version on my 81 but would interchange. No way the plywoodbed ships although the hinges could be pulled and shipped for maybe $15.

Weston