Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:47:00 -0600
From:         Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA>
Subject:      Re: Ideas for Home-made Westy Tents!

As I see it, one would carefully choose a tent model that has the features desired, ie: roll up sides, if that is what you want. Note also that some tents are designed to be attached to each other in a system, so you could make a Westy Hotel! (Or an In-law pen).

Karen approves of this message, so, I am now done!

Bye!

Marshall -----Original Message----- From: Steve <Steve@Schwenk-Law.com> To: Marshall Ruskin <mruskin@PANGEA.CA> Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 12:48 PM Subject: Re: Ideas for Home-made Westy Tents!