Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 21 Feb 1999 09:06:33 -0500
From:         Robert Rountree <rountree@PLANETEER.COM>
Subject:      Re: HELP - The Volkswagen Lawyers are after me! - HELP
Comments: To: David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG>

Sounds like your usual American Bullying (they don't own the internet)..... try this for starters.... Just add the disclaimer at the bottom of your page (just like Vanagon.com has added to their web page) then wait and let them spend some of their money on legal strong arming first.... then if you get one from VW CDN... at least they will negotiate with you, and you know it's time to switch... but on the other hand... you were smart enough to be ahead "on the curve" on this one.... make them BUY it from you.... I bet you they will.... don't give up YOUR intellectual right to have acquired that address before they were bright enough to wake up to the importance of the net...... IMHO... (which is worth what you paid for it)

-----Original Message----- From: David Marshall <vanagon@VOLKSWAGEN.ORG> To: <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Saturday, February 20, 1999 11:21 PM Subject: HELP - The Volkswagen Lawyers are after me! - HELP