Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:02:50 -0800
From:         Dana Morphew <kdm@WHIDBEY.COM>
Subject:      Re: Whoopeee! New list split suggestion
Comments: To: "G. Matthew Bulley" <gmbulley@BULLEY-HEWLETT.COM>

Your post is the best 'gut buster' I've had in some time. Thanks for it. -Dana-

"G. Matthew Bulley" wrote: > > I am so enjoying the recent prolific thread about domain names, corporate > trademarks, and "how we can stick it in VW's eye", that I don't want it to > ever end. > > I would like to suggest we split the list yet again to preserve this > valuable discussion and archive it with a searchable interface. I hope that > many of you will join me on the new "Trademarks, Domain Names, Internet > Law, and Corporate Thwarting" mail list. > > Qualifications to be on the list are as follows: NO VANAGON CONTENT, no > discussions of repairs, no discussions of outings, or adventures, and > please, no comments about preventative maintenance. Further, please, no > lawyers, or individuals who have concrete information on our topics. > > This list is dedicated to the emotional, anecdotal irrational debate of > trademark law and Internet law uninhibited by the restraints of facts or > real world knowledge. Further discussion topics may include corporate > conspiracies, the pending Y2K meltdown of civilization, O.J. Simpson, and > government oppression of "the little guy". > > Y'all with me? > > G. Matthew Bulley > Minister of Innovation and Efficiency > Bulley-Hewlett & Associates > Cary, NC USA > www.bulley-hewlett.com > (888) 468-4880 toll free > > P.S. I am out removing all of the VW emblems from my cars...really. That > will show VW to mess with me.