Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 1999, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:22:18 -0500
From:         EMZ <vw4x4@FYI.NET>
Subject:      Re: Brake Help Please!!!!!
Comments: To: "Don R. Preston, Jr." <cybermage@utah-inter.net>

Well then the only thing left that will hold it on, it rust around the center of the hub. Use a Hammer and penetrating oil. MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BREAK THE DRUM! Pound on the hub only brtween the lug nuts, as if you were pounding it on. After about a 1/2 hour of this it will loosen up. Did this at a VW show in OHIO on ERik'o Syncro. Great demistration.

Eric 86-VW4x4 vw4x4@fyi.net 72-240z Pittsburgh, PA USA 1936-Chrysler