Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:19:23 -0500
From:         Scott Walker <s_walker@MINDSPRING.COM>
Subject:      Fw:      Road Rally

Man...of all the luck! Going to pick up our Westy this weekend. Hope all who attend have a great time!

Scott

-----Original Message----- From: Victor M Montgomery <vmontgo32@JUNO.COM> To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Date: Wednesday, March 03, 1999 8:35 PM Subject: Road Rally