Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 1999, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:56:54 -0500
From:         "Joe L." <jliasse@TOAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: mail failure message?
Comments: To: Joshua Van Tol <jjvantol@USWEST.NET>

Messages are getting through by the metric ton. Whatever bandwidth is wasted there still seems no shortage. It is, after all, a renewable resource. Everyday you start out with as much as you had yesterday. An irritation it may be but a "problem"? If some list members are indeed irritated by this triviality their Vanagons must be driving them insane! While it may be the list administrator's job to take care of things like this I am not sure if bugging him is a good idea. When Coyote quit after an illustrious stint as admin volunteers were rather scarce and I doubt the crop has increased any since Mr. Marshal (may his heads never leak) stepped forward to shoulder the load. Should he decide to step down as well I suspect we will no longer need to worry about irritations, or anything else, on the list.